Our Site Address https://www.tpm.wiki.
This Policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that you provide to us and the data that we have collected as a result of our cooperation with you on this platform. We will maintain confidentiality and protect your personal data in accordance with this Policy and to the extent required by the laws of Ukraine.
We collect your data in different ways: when you fill out the registration form on the Site; when communicating with tpm.wiki via email, Skype, WhatsApp, etc.; when we request additional information from you from time to time in response to your requests; our use of “cookies” (see below). We collect personal information for business purposes, including assessing your financial needs, processing your inquiries and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service.
Such information may include:
• Email address
• Mobile number
• Social networks
If a visitor leaves a comment on the site, we collect the data specified in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user-agent data for the purpose of spam filtering.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. Once a comment is approved, your profile picture will be visible in the context of your comment.
If a visitor leaves a comment on the site, we collect the data specified in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user-agent data for the purpose of spam detection.
If you are a registered user and uploading photos to the site, you should probably avoid uploading images with EXIF metadata as they may contain your GPS location data. Visitors can get this information by downloading images from the site.
Cookie and data collection
What are Cookies (hereinafter “cookies”)? These are small files that contain information that any website uses to track visitors.
As part of our quality control and in order to provide you with improved services, we may monitor your use of the Site and record, where possible, your IP address and/or email address.
This information is collected for our internal purposes only and is not disclosed to third parties, except as required by law. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your overall use of the Internet with the help of cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your personal data with
tpm.wiki will never disclose your personal information to third parties, except in cases of transfer of personal data to any person associated with tpm.wiki.
In these circumstances, these third parties will be required to enter into an agreement with us containing no less stringent terms than those contained in this Policy and process your personal data solely in accordance with our instructions. You agree that your personal data is provided to such third parties for this purpose. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to carry out your instructions. Rest assured, we will never sell the data you provide us with.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your prior permission unless we are required to do so in accordance with current legislation or regulatory authorities (of Ukraine or other countries).
If you give your consent, we may use your email address to contact you by email to provide you with additional information about us and our services. We require that all third parties respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party contractors to use your personal data for their own purposes and only allow them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
The company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect information provided by Users from illegal or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, and distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties. However, despite its best efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats arising outside of the Company’s control.
The Company provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the Company’s requirements.
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you link to other websites, this Policy does not apply to those websites.
We have procedures in place to address any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of the breach if we are required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- Personal data is stored (depending on which event occurs earlier):
- until the User’s personal account on the website is deleted upon his written request to the Company’s email address;
- until the moment of their deletion by the Company – in the event of a withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data or a request for the deletion of personal data from the User.
- Distribution of personal data may be carried out by the Company exclusively in the following cases:
- When processing personal data for the purpose of displaying the User’s data for other participants of Events in which the User participates, to support communication, including when providing services remotely.
- In order to post reviews about the services provided by the Company, left by Users, on the Company’s Website, as well as in other various information sources.
- In order to place the video materials received in the process of providing services in various information sources.
- The Company has the right to transfer personal data to third parties (Company Processors) subject to the following conditions:
- The third party ensures the confidentiality of personal data during their processing and use; undertakes not to disclose to other persons, as well as not to distribute personal data of users without their consent.
- The third party guarantees compliance with the following measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing: use of information protection means; identifying and recording the facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking measures to restore personal data; restriction of access to personal data; control and evaluation of the effectiveness of the measures used to ensure the security of personal data.
- The company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Company understands that personal information is valuable and an integral part of the personal non-property rights of any individual, and therefore takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users who voluntarily and knowingly transferred their personal information to the Company.
In some cases, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be linked to you and you can no longer identify it) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information for an indefinite period of time without further notice to you.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done in order to identify and approve subsequent comments automatically instead of placing them in a queue for approval.
We store registered users’ personal information that they provide in their profiles. All users can view, edit or delete profile information at any time (except username). The website administration can also see and change this information.
Your data protection rights
If you have an account on the Site or if you have left comments, you can request an export file of the personal data we have stored about you, including the data you have provided. You can also request the deletion of this data, this does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
The cost of all products is brought to the attention of the User by placing the relevant information on the Site. We recommend that you carefully familiarize yourself with its cost, payment procedure and terms of service before ordering a certain course.
The service is considered to be ordered by the User from the moment of its payment. The User has the right to use only his own bank card to pay for the services of the Site using the Payment System. The User guarantees and confirms that before making a payment by bank card and using the Payment System, the User has familiarized himself with the Rules of Use of the Payment System https://www.interkassa.com/ . The fact of payment is a confirmation of the User’s understanding and compliance with the terms specified in this clause of the Agreement.
Regarding the rules and procedure for using the Payment System to pay for services, the User must contact the Payment System support service.
The Site Administration is not responsible for the operation of the Payment System, including any failures in the operation of the Payment System. If the User has questions/complaints about the operation of the Payment System, the User resolves them independently by contacting the Payment System support service.
The user has the right to refuse the ordered and paid service by notifying the Site Administration:
- The user sends a written statement to the Administration addressed to the Director-General, indicating the clauses of the contract that were violated and the claims against the educational center, if there are any. The user applies to the Site Administration by e-mail at [email protected], with the subject of the letter “Refund” and with a request for the return of funds. The User must attach a copy of the document confirming his identity and payment confirmation to the letter.
- After receiving the User’s written statement, the General Director considers it and within 14 days gives an answer on whether he approves the return request or not.
- If the request is approved, the money is returned within 14 days after the General Director makes the relevant decision.
To consider the User’s statements or claims of a financial nature, which must be made in writing, the Site Administration carries out the identification of the User, and may also involve the Payment System (bank) through which the payment was made, request documents confirming all the facts stated in the statement or claims, as well as the User’s passport data in the form of a scanned copy and the User’s bank details for making a return. The full list of such documents is determined by the Site Administration.
In case of non-fulfillment of this Policy and the requirements of the Site Administration, the latter has the right to refuse to refund funds or pay any compensation to the User.
In the event of a refund, the Site Administration will return the funds received from the User after deducting taxes and bank fees.